9 Mayıs 2015 Cumartesi

Live Concert Life

Hi to everybody from my heart. İ want to write about something again. İ went the concert with my course friends on Wednesday. İt was a soft rock music band which is popular these days. Hımm not days. These years. Yeah now that is true. 

İn the concerts, fairs etc. you musn't be at front side. You can trush from the other fans. We was at the right rear.İ can tell you the coordinates; We saw the group' s buttom' s right lob. But it wasn't important because we cared to being together. 

İn your life you can fall astern from others, you can fall the mud which is make you sad about psychologic. İf you have good path friends, you can close your eyes to troubles 
which that make you crazy. 
But despite everything you must be on the alert to your mind. İt can say to you 
" You don't love your entourage, you love yourself
you are a selfish bit.h". 

Dont care about that. İt always speak to reduce the mode. İf you are a selfish for live your life.
Thats cool. İt is only your life. 
Don't say " İ didn' t live which i wanted to do in my life" when you grew old. Your heart
will be together with you.

1 yorum:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog. :) You know that I had also writing post in english, so I feel to my english better day by day. I'm sure that you going to feel like this, too. Besides, writing my feelings in english is very funny. Enjoy it!

    YanıtlaSil