7 Mayıs 2015 Perşembe

First.. Love Yourself


I was listening music when the sadness came to me. First i though " that must be about some old people who  made me upset". But later i understood it is coming from my heart's deep ocean. 

İf you fell in love, you have had lovely problem which never you resolve.
İf you fell deep pure love, you are the best in your life. Your brain can speak to your heart and you can' t make silly mistakes to yourself and to your lover.

İ have seen this love movie in my life. Hosanna! Now i'm alive. My eyes are seeing all of the world's beauty. They are seeing with my boyfriend, who is my lover comrade.

İ try to say this;
When your heart confused, take a long breath and smile yourself first on the mirror. You will see your whisper  will be on your cheek. You will start to love yourself first, after they will come. After they will hug to you. Firstly i loved myself and after they loved me. Believe and see.



With Love




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder