13 Mayıs 2015 Çarşamba

Don't Tell Them

Don't tell about your dreams to anybody. Suddenly i' m cutting in to the chase. Sorry for that but I must talk about something which make me sad. Last night we went to the our friend's home for the teatime. She is coming to our course too and we were friend. İ sad " we were" because my mind isn't clear about the friendship.  İ don't think about clearly her and the other friends.

While i was talking about my future plan, they laughed to me. First i must tell about my dream: " İ always think about live in a chalet and i believe that. İt mustn't be huge. İt can be small but in the reading room must have wall-to-wall with my books. There must be a cat in the room. " and the another thought " Everbody can live in nature".

 İ always defent this idea that our ancestors came from Asian steppes with migration. Sometime they couldn't find the water to sustain their life and they migrationed again near the water supply. Our ancestors worked up their humanity for eat and war in the wild. İ want to say this: Before living residence we lived like that, now we can learn again how to the live in nature. İt is learnable not difficult. 

They can't believe to themselves, that isn' t my mistake.. 

They laughed about that. İ am a traveler. Now a small voyager but i love travelling very very much. Sure chalet it can be dream, travel it can be probabilistic, but thats are my dream. No one has the right to laugh. 

Dont be friend with who is make fun of to your dreams. Now i have few friend but my mind in peace.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder